|This bag finishes at 12 1/2" x 4 1/2" (base) by 10 1/2" (height).|
Please click for topic links:
- Please do not copy, republish, or steal any portion of this tutorial. Do not claim any aspect of this tutorial as your own. Tutorials take a great deal of time. Please respect that.
- If you make a bag from this tutorial, please link back here for others.
- Feel free to make bags from this tutorial to sell, but please cite this tutorial in the listing as the source for the pattern.
- Ask questions! If for any reason you are confused or feel I've made a mistake, please leave a constructive comment or email me. I'd actually prefer email which allows me to have a conversation about the issue and improve the tutorial.
- Share your projects on Flickr! I'd love to do a round-up post in a month or two to see what you make and showcase everyone's personal take on this project.