Friday, September 4, 2015

New Pouches!

Just a few new pouches!

I made these framed clutches using Diane Stanley's (random thoughts...do or di) pattern. I went a little light on the interfacing. Next time I'll certainly use something with more body.


These are both made with velveteen from Anna Maria Horner. It is perfect for these clutches.


I've been itching to use some of my selvages I've been saving for years. I finally pulled out some of my Cotton & Steel pieces and made this wide open pouch.

I sewed the selvages to cotton duck. The base is navy linen with some metallic accent stitching.

It goes perfectly with my new Super Tote!

4 comments:

  1. love the use of velveteen on the clutches! I've been saving an old velveteen skirt (way too small now!) for some reason, and I think I'm going to turn it into clutches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try making one of those clutches! Yours look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see what you mean about the interfacing but they still look fabulous. love the selveges

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they all look wonderful! I love reading about your projects!

    ReplyDelete