After making this little baby quilt, I had half of the panel print leftover. Of course it would make the perfect skirt, but I wanted to try my hand at making a dress for my daughter with it. I decided on the Geranium Dress from Made by Rae. I made a size 4T for my little girl which ended up being fairly true to size. She generally wears a 4 or 5. It's slightly large on her, and I hope it lasts her a while.
The skirt is slightly less gathered than the pattern suggests simply because I didn't have enough fabric. It still worked out just fine.
My daughter likes longer dresses so I added a wide hem in Pure Elements Verve Violet. It coordinates perfectly with the Wee Wander fabric.
I struggled a bit on the neckline, but the scallop neck adds such cute detail.
The pattern was well written and easy to follow. I bought the bundle of both size sets. Hopefully I'll be making one of two more of these dresses in the future!