Some of the accomplishments for the week:
Exploring a farm.
Taking some photos of my cousin's brand new beautiful boy. I stayed up way too late last night getting them all edited.
Miss A posing during a break in said photo session. I rarely get photos of her sitting still.
Finally, there has been quilting too. Or at least basting. I basted three quilts yesterday. I like to save them up and do several at once since it means cleaning up the over-spray only once. Now to find the time to quilt them. I'm thinking I might start tonight when everyone is finally asleep.
- I'm waging war on the ants who think my kitchen is now their home.
- I'm trying to keep this disaster of a house clean when three little mini-destroyers can wreck it 10xs faster than I can clean it. I usually surrender until after they are all in bed.
- I have officially won the war on laundry for today.
- I'm getting ready to send Miss C off to kindergarten in a couple weeks. I'm terrified and excited for her at the same time. She is so dang excited for "5-year-old school".
- My twins will start preschool in less than two weeks. I will be kid-less for 2.5 hours three days a week. I'm kind of excited about that, but at the same time sad. They are all just getting so big.
- I'm debating on chopping my hair short again. It's currently longer than it's been since I was four years old, and I'm a bit tired of having so much hair.
- I have a very fun quilt pattern in my head that I'm planning to develop into my first PDF quilt pattern for sale. I'm excited to try this new venture.
- My 5-month-old smart phone died last week. My replacement arrives tomorrow. I'm looking forward to getting it back. I have missed going through Google Reader while listening to Pandora when I exercise on the elliptical in the morning. Although, not having it for a week has made me realize I need to stop taking so many pictures with it and pull out my DSLR more. There is no comparison in quality.
- I'm going to Wicked tomorrow with the hubs! It was my Christmas present, and I have been looking forward to it since December.