The Swap is full!
Don't forget the specifics:
- There are 56 slots. I will take three additional alternates and remove the link once the group fills.
- I will ensure that each swap package is well packed and secured when I deliver packages to the post office, but I can't take responsibility for lost or damaged packages once in the possession of the postal system. This is an inherent risk you take in joining the swap.
- Each participant will be assigned ONE color. You must buy FIVE different yards of fabric in that color (varying shades are appropriate such as a pink fabric for the red group). You will then cut each different yard into 5" charms, sort them and ship to me (I will provide very specific instructions on how to sort). One yard must be a solid, the other four yards will be prints. A self-addressed-stamped envelope must be included (a priority envelope will be the best option for the amount of fabric being shipped).
- You must be on Flickr (you don't have to be super active, just have an account) and agree to participate in the swap group. There will be discussion groups for each color assignment. You will be paired with three to five other participants with the same color assignment. You are expected to work together as a group to choose the best fabrics for your color and avoid duplication.
- Quilt shop quality fabric only. The only exception is Kona brand solids from Jo-Ann's or Hobby Lobby. Large scale fabrics are not appropriate unless they are tone on tone or white on tone. Prints may include additional colors as long as they do not detract from the target color.
- You will send me 5 sets of 56 charms and receive 280 different charms back.
- There is no fee for US participants, but you MUST include a SASE with adequate postage. I suggest a padded priority envelope.
- The shipping fee for Canadian swappers is $14.00.
- The shipping fee for participants from any other country outside the US is $18.00. International swappers may purchase fabrics from a US vendor and have them shipped directly to me. I will cut and sort your charms for a $5.00 fee. All fees are billed through PayPal.
- US swappers must ship by March 31. Swappers from any other country must ship by March 21.