I finished this up a couple weeks ago and am finally getting around to posting the pictures.
The finished size is about 64" x 84". The fabrics are all from Kona. I used gold, papaya, olive, tangerine, and Caribbean for the top, and tomato for the binding.
I quilted along the seams using a matching thread. The center stitching was done with a dark brown heavy topstitching thread.
For the back I used an assortment of autumn fat quarters I've been saving. I did a large block pattern that used every last bit of the fat quarters.
This is my favorite print in the whole bunch. I pulled the colors for the front from this particular print.
I've decided these are my "new" colors. I didn't even realize while I was making this quilt that it matches perfectly with the pillow covers I recently made for our living room.