Also, I was awarded the Stylish Blogger award from Flo over at Butterfly Quilting. Thanks so much!! She has been following my blog for a while, and I really appreciate the nomination.
Here's how it works:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave the award.
- Then award some of my favorite bloggers, having given them some notice to see if they are willing to accept.
- And finally share 7 things about myself.
- Edeenut Creates: She is an old college roommate and so talented. She is always makes great projects that look so professional.
- Fake It While You Make It: Carolyn has been sewing dresses recently that make me what to actually try sewing one myself...maybe.
- Leedle Deedle Quilts: Leigh just started up her quilting blog. She is a fabulous quilter and has been at it for years.
- The Sometimes Quilter: Winnie also just started up her quilting blog. She has a huge love of Heather Ross, and it shows. She has a new little baby to help model her quilts and does some fabulous work.
- I am addicted to the mini Cadbury eggs. This is a really bad time of year for me and my waist.
- My favorite shoes are my Croc flip-flops. Not exactly stylish, but so comfortable.
- I attended the University of Utah for graduate school. The university had a full month off in February for the 2002 Winter Olympics, so the hubs and I decided it would be a great time to get married. Unfortunately, we didn't attend any of the Olympic events.
- I hate wearing socks. I will wear sandals as long as it's not snowing and/or at least 40 degrees.
- I have a beautiful FQ stack of Bliss fabric that I won in a giveaway months ago from Adrianne over at Little Bluebell. I'm still afraid to cut into it. It's just too pretty. I've moved it so I see it all the time hoping for inspiration and motivation to actually cut it up.
- I love the color orange (though this has only been the case for about year).
- I know I've mentioned this before, but I also love Diet Coke.