First off I was tagged a couple more times with the Leibster Award. Sarah from Say Yes Juliet tagged me as well as Beth from Wee Pereas.
I know this little tag has gone the rounds, and I'm not really sure who has received it or not, but here are a few more fabulous bloggers I follow. They do great work!
1. Kristen from So Happy is super cute and she makes fabulous birthday cakes for her kiddos. I don't even make birthday cakes (I don't like cake).
2. Lisa from Shiners View makes wonderful quilts. Check out her beautiful HST quilt. Although, she does post pictures from their fabulous cabin and makes me a bit jealous.
3. Felicity Quilts is another wonderful woman on my list of favorites. I'm pretty sure she has already been tagged, but she is so sweet, makes wonderful projects, and well, I just love her name!
Kristie from OCD-Obsessive Crafting Disorder nominated me for this little award. I'm not sure I'm exactly stylish, but I appreciate it just the same.
Here are the rules for accepting the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!
Seven random facts about me:
- I eat my cereal a little backward from other people. I fill my bowl with milk and then pour in just a few bites of cereal at a time. I HATE soggy cereal. This fixes that problem.
- I am addicted to Diet Coke. I understand it's not a good habit, but I really like it.
- I grew up in the country, 5 miles out of town and 15 miles from a small city. When we go home to visit, my husband gives me a bad time when I say "going to town" in reference to going to the store.
- My toenails are always painted. Currently they are purple, but they are starting to chip. I'm thinking teal is next.
- I write left-handed, but do almost everything else right handed.
- I really love Godiva chocolates, but I do not love how much they cost. I have my Rewards Club Card through them and get one free chocolate a month. I never miss a month to pick up my free chocolate from the Godiva store at the mall.
- I have been a hobby-hopper much of my life. I stick with something somewhat obsessively for a few years and then change. My first obsessive hobby was cross-stitching, then digital scrapbooking, then photography. Now it's quilting. I often wonder what I'll move onto next.
13 Woodhouse Road
Have a wonderful evening.