- I'm thankful for my family: a husband who is fabulously supportive of me; children who keep me busy and are healthy and happy; a mother who cares so much about me--enough to drive through nasty weather to spend the weekend with us; a father who left a great example for me to live up to; and siblings who work hard and are great individuals.
- I'm thankful to live in a place where women are respected. I received a good education and am viewed as an equal to those around me. There are many women in the world without that benefit.
- I am thankful for hobbies that make me happy and fulfill my desire to be creative.
- I am thankful for my warm home, especially when it's snowing and cold outside.
- I am thankful for my dishwasher and my washer and dryer. I honestly think about this almost every time I do dishes or wash clothes.
- I'm thankful for my vacuum because dirty carpet is one thing I truly can't stand.
- I'm thankful for online fabric shopping because going to the quilt shop with three small children is madness.
- I'm thankful for Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber. Seriously, this guy is like magic.
- I'm thankful for my crazy dog, Pixel. She doesn't get nearly as much attention as she did in our pre-kid life, but she still loves me anyway.
- I am thankful for nap time.
- I am thankful for Diet Coke.
Sunday, November 28, 2010
The holiday weekend around here is wrapping up, and we'll all soon be back to normal. Thanksgiving is a nice time to think about the things in your life that really make a difference. Some of these are very serious, some not so much, but I truly am thankful for everything on this list.